Artist Professional Development Funds
Since classes and workshops are few and far between in this area, and our membership contains artists and artisans in nine fully diverse media, the Badlands Art Association will seek to raise funds to support scholarships for our members to attend educational opportunities of their choosing. Applications will be received and grants will be made as funds allow. A target amount for maximum grant to an individual will be announced at the beginning of each year.
Professional Development Fund Guidelines
Professional Development Fund Application
Badlands Art Association Newsletters
BAA November 2019 Newsletter
BAA October 2019 Newsletter
BAA-September 2019 Newsletter
BAA-March 2019 Newsletter
- President: Janelle Stoneking
- Vice President: Sara Welk-Anderson
- Secretary: Dawn Brose-Jerome
- Treasurer: Kyla Bratz
- Publicity: Darla Hueske
- Newsletter: TBA
- Webmaster: Darla Hueske
- Social Media: Brittney Winter
- Summer Workshops Coordinator: Linda Renaud
- Grant Writer: Kyla Bratz
- Fall Art Show chairperson: Darice Taylor
Opportunities to serve: Badlands Art Association
If you are interested in serving in the following areas, please contact us.
- Public Relations writer: place news releases and stories with newspapers, radio
- Designer to design and proofread show booklet, other printed materials
- create and mail bi-monthly newsletter
- create graphic arts promotional pieces
- Social Media help: post notices and promo announcements on Facebook
- Photographer! Take photos at fall show, other events. Camera needs to be high resolution enough for use in printed media (300 dpi)
- Annual Fall Show help: This includes organizing the opening reception; decorating; hospitality; printed ballots, title cards; ordering and picking up ribbons; securing silent auction baskets.
- Grant writer (we have past examples)
- Workshops: help as needed: coordinating arrangements, helping people register when they arrive.